Welcome to Crocker Pages! Join us as we venture through life's journey. Here you will find our descriptions of and reactions to the assignments of life -- from the mundane to the significant.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

While Toni is Away

Toni went to a quilting retreat at Maranatha this weekend. I was left to my lonesome and thought I could handle it until I missed an elder meeting by one hour. I woke my usual time and got up and started doing some things and totally spaced the meeting. Only when I got a text message did I realize I was in for a humilty lesson! My daughter's response was, “Aren’t you glad you have grace filled elders!” This afternoon I went with my son and his three sons to watch Wyoming lose to Bowling Green.

1 comment:

Laura Brann said...

Tsh! Tsh! Richard is getting old...like the rest of us. Did you see the Cornhuskers play W.Va. last night? Great game.