Welcome to Crocker Pages! Join us as we venture through life's journey. Here you will find our descriptions of and reactions to the assignments of life -- from the mundane to the significant.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Antler Inn

We finally did it. We took the Christmas gifts and we did it. We had a relaxing time at the Antler Inn. We left Thursday afternoon, stayed all day Friday and then Saturday morning left for Englewood for a district meeting. We went to the “Moose Viewing Capital” or so they say in Walden, Colorado. We enjoyed a stop at the "Moose Visitor Center," And we saw lots of of the area, with high country snow. The trip was successful! Along the river, on the snow covered ground, among the bushes Toni saw a cow and a calf (moose not cattle) in the wild and we stopped and observed! However I forgot my personal bag which included our camera … so no pictures. I did take this on my camera phone of Toni reading in the sitting room. Toni enjoyed her planned reading. But my plans were way laid. In the bag were my books so I had to pick up something in Walden. I bought a copy of “Over on the Dry Side” by Louis L'Amour; it was a good read.

No comments: