Welcome to Crocker Pages! Join us as we venture through life's journey. Here you will find our descriptions of and reactions to the assignments of life -- from the mundane to the significant.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Misery

Toni does the bracketts for MM. Toni was 13 of 15 on her picks for “March Madness” but yesterday she dropped to 21 of 33! She came home to watch Ohio State lose in double overtime and Florida State lose in single overtime. Since I am not a “bracket” guy I thought I should post this in case any of you have this weakness and would feel compelled to offer Toni some encouragement.

1 comment:

Laura Brann said...

Perhaps President Obama could help you since he has done his picks. Personally, unless it is a NFL pick, I'm only waiting for them to get March Madness off the TV channels night and day, as I'm not a basketball fan. Good luck....
Aunt Laura