Welcome to Crocker Pages! Join us as we venture through life's journey. Here you will find our descriptions of and reactions to the assignments of life -- from the mundane to the significant.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Estes Park

We spent a few days in Estes Park, Colorado for a Front Range District Retreat. I was a great time of fellowship and challenge. We have some great friends along the Front Range who are a genuine encouragement to us!

We had some time to enjoy the beauty of Estes Park. Besides the mountains declaring God's glory, we also encountered some of God's four legged creation!

When we returned from lunch we found the elk blocking the way to our room.

I did wonder what the elk was wondering as she stared at the grill. I know what I was thinking and it would have sorely offended even a "flexitarian."

1 comment:

Laura Brann said...

I know what MY thoughts would have been.....yum, yum.