Welcome to Crocker Pages! Join us as we venture through life's journey. Here you will find our descriptions of and reactions to the assignments of life -- from the mundane to the significant.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Papa Walk


Danny and I took a “papa walk” to MacDonald’s while Janelle was in the hospital getting a new baby. Danny said he wants a boy but mom wants a girl. When we got to MacD’s Danny played for about 40 minutes and he had a happy meal . When I asked if he wanted to pray for the meal he said, “Nobody prayers at MacDonald’s” but he courteously let me go ahead and pray anyway; then Toni picked us up. I had shown him how to work the camera and he took a few practice pictures around the house. We then took our walk; his three year old legs handled the walk really well. Along the way here are a few of the things he saw. He stopped and took these pictures.

1 comment:

Laura Brann said...

Pretty good pictures for a 3 year old. I think Danny might be right about praying in McDonalds. I pray the food doesn't kill me!! Hope all goes well with Janelle....keep me posted.