Welcome to Crocker Pages! Join us as we venture through life's journey. Here you will find our descriptions of and reactions to the assignments of life -- from the mundane to the significant.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daring Danny Does Down

While Janelle and Toni were delivering the “Around Cheyenne” magazine as thier contribution for the upcomg Peru Missions trip, I took Danny to the park for a few minutes.

Later today we will take Dayton, Skye and Danny with us to Nebraska so that they can see Mika, Benji and Malichi while I attend a meeting.

It will be a cousin thingy!

("Thingy," Urban Dictionary, "Used to describe an object on the spur of the moment when you have a sudden brain fritz and forget exactly what you were gonna say was.")

1 comment:

Laura Brann said...

Suppose my professors will let me use "thingy"?? I have actually used that word on many occasions. How's Janelle feeling?