Welcome to Crocker Pages! Join us as we venture through life's journey. Here you will find our descriptions of and reactions to the assignments of life -- from the mundane to the significant.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Year for Toni

Toni is another year older today! Here she is at 18 months...several years ago. Being discreet I will not inform on her age. But her birth did coincide with the premier of the TV program “The Guiding Light;” gas was 20 cents a gallon; the matchbox car was introduced; and in science, “The Big Bang Theory” of the creation of the universe was first advocated.

On a personal note, many times I have been deeply thankful to the Lord for His care this past year! A year of great grace and abundant mercy! God knew the path; He hedged in the path and He protected His children along the path! Thanks for each of you and for your prayers this past year.

4 comments:

Laura Brann said...

Happy Birthday...Miss Toni!!! I know how old you are....you were born the year I graduated from high school!!! Richard gave too many clues with today's internet. It has been a hectic year for you but God was with you as were your friends and family. Hope you have a great day.
Aunt Laura

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Toni! You are a huge blessing in my life. Thank you for mentoring me, for holding me accountable, for keeping me honest, and for loving me in spite of my faults. You are an example of the kind of woman I hope to be someday. Your are truly a woman of strength and dignity. Love you!

Lisel said...

Happy Birthday Toni! I do love you and hope that it will work out to see you soon!

KIM said...

Happy Birthday Toni.....love the baby picture and yes I can tell it is you! I do believe not much has changed through the years.....still cute as a button! We miss you a lot up here in the cold of Montana.....I feel winter sneaking in soon. Take and celebrate another year.